Samstag, 8. November 2008

WAB on a budget

My short venture in mass skirmish games! After seeing a beautifully painted Late Roman Army in 28mm on the Sweetwater, i felt the urge to paint some Romans too. But Lack of money and patience did stop me from ordering some Foundry or Gripping Beast. Instead, I bought some 20mm plastic minis from HaT and started to convert using green stuff...
Those two are using the same basic model and were armored to show the higher status of a Leader and his standard bearer.
Unluckily, the handpaintedflag looks more like a Guinee pig then a bear, but what the heck ;-)
This is a Unit of 15 unarmored spearmen with full command. They are all converted: I cut off the soft-plastic spears and replaced them with plastic rod and new sculpts of the right hands.
After painting these I dismissed this project because I cannot paint more then 15 minis of the same pose/uniform/shield...
I'm a micro-skirmish guy!



Keine Kommentare: